With the downturn in the economy, couples are spending a whole lot less on their weddings than they have in previous years. I’ve collected a few tips and links to resources which I hope can help you in the endeavor to save money and/or help you prioritize your expenses on those things which are the most important, such as your photography 🙂 , which represents perhaps, the ONLY physical thing you will keep for years to come after your wedding day. And I’m not just showing you how to save in other places, so that you can spend more money with me; I’m not doing that at all.
Watch this video to find out how you can save money on your bridal accessories!
Recycled Bride – sell your wedding dress or accessories here.
Selected tips from the Frugalbride.com
How to control your Wedding Budget ( another video segment )
- Eco-Chic Gowns for the Bride-To-Be (doyourpart.com)
- The Aisle New York Launches: Would You Buy Your Wedding Dress Online? (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Wedding Dress That Was Forced Upon Me (weddingbee.com)
- 7 Ways to Help Your Bridesmaids Save Money (budgetawedding.com)
- How to find a second hand wedding dress (bridalwave.tv)
- What Budget Brides Want (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- A baker’s secrets for buying a wedding cake (boston.com)
- Fresh Flower Bouquets for Wedding Days – What to Know (makeyourweddinginexpensive.com)